FAQs | TimeFox
- What is TimeFox?
- TimeFox is the leading web-based timesheet and project management application for small creative companies. It includes: easy-to-use
timesheets and estimates, accurate time and project reports, scheduling, task assignment, and calendars. There is nothing to
download, no software to install and no updates to keep track of.
- Who should use TimeFox?
- TimeFox is for small to mid-sized creative companies who want to get control of their projects, bill more hours every
month, and develop a deeper understanding of their business.
- Why should I use a web-based time and project management application?
- There are many reasons. Employees and contractors can enter timesheets wherever they are, seeing only the project information
you want them to see. Managers can create accurate estimates and keep on top of progress and budgets. Workflow is easy to
control because assigning, scheduling and monitoring tasks, is so simple. Communication within your team - and with
clients - is vastly improved, and billing is quick and accurate. What's not to love?
- What's included in my subscription?
- Besides a great timesheet and project management application, you get unlimited personal customer support for you and your
team, from real people who understand your business and will help you succeed. We’ve been doing this a long time, and we
are able to provide guaranteed up-time, continuous back-ups and secure storage. We take care of all bug fixes, updates
and enhancements on our end, so you never have to worry that you don’t have the latest version. That means you can focus
on your business, not on software issues. You also get hours and hours of expert webinars, podcasts, articles, and
resources focused specifically on helping you build a successful creative business.
- Can I start with Classic and upgrade to Premier? Or get Premier and then downgrade to Classic?
- Yes. Your TimeFox subscription is incredibly flexible, so you can add more project management features when you need
them, or step things down when you want. TimeFox Premier provides some great project management features, like project
milestones, and a project blog. We can easily add them to or remove them from a classic account, without affecting any
client or project details.
- Does TimeFox work with QuickBooks?
- Yes. You can move timesheet data from TimeFox into QuickBooks on the PC. Our knowledgeable service team will help
ensure that your QuickBooks/TimeFox setup is configured correctly.
- Can the information I enter in TimeFox be transferred to other applications?
- All TimeFox reports can be saved as Excel files, or printed in a clean, readable layout. Just create a report that contains
the information you want and save the files in the format you prefer. We also have a 'Download Data Tool' that lets you download
any raw data you want to your hard drive, as a CSV or XML file.
If you ever need help with TimeFox, just give us a call. Our friendly, knowledgeable customer service reps will be happy to lend a hand.
| © 2001-2013 FunctionFox Systems Inc. All Rights Reserved. All prices are in US Dollars, unless otherwise noted.