The Project Blog is a communication tool that allows users to exchange and store project information in one central place. Keep your team updated, collaborate, add files, and notify each other of changes.
Adding Blog Posts
- Go to Traffic > Blog
- Select a Client and Project
- Click on the Add Comment button.
- Enter your desired entry in the comment area, then click Save.
- Should you wish to notify personnel by email of your comment, click on the mail icon mail and select the people you wish to notify (emails will be sent to the address associated with their login profile).
FOX TIP: Looking to add formating to your comment? Use the text tools below the comment box to change font colors, style, or add an Emoji.
Make the blog your central collaboration point by adding files to the blog through our Flink add-on feature.
- To upload a file, click on the Upload Files button next to the Add Comment button.
- Select your desired files, then click Upload.
- Alternately, you can also upload files directly to your blog post by clicking on the file layer of the Add Comment modal.
The links to uploaded files can then be included in your comment by clicking on the insert link icon playlist_add next to each file you ould like to include.
Once you have added files to your comment you can toggle back to the comment layer and continue entering text to your comment or post your comment
Other Blog Features
- Replies can be made against a comment by clicking on the Comment Button below an existing post.
- Recent Blog Entries can be accessed from the right hand panel on the Blog page. Clicking on a recent entry will navigate you to the post and highlighting it within the comment feed.
Now that you have been working in your account daily, check out the Reports that are built into FunctionFox.