What information do you collect about me?
- Some information, such as the site that referred you to us, your IP and email address, and navigational and purchase information, may be collected automatically as part of the site's operation. We use this information to generate user profiles and to personalize the website to your particular interests.
- On some occasions (such as when you purchase) we may ask for other information through online forms. The information may include: your username, password, full name, telephone number, email address and postal address, your credit card number and expiry date, and other personally identifying information. We may also ask other questions from time to time. Remember that it is always your choice whether you provide this information, you are free to decline to answer any questions or fill out any forms.
- The information FunctionFox collects is stored indefinitely, and it is used to process your transactions, provide customer service, develop products and services, conduct direct marketing and marketing analysis and make it easy for you to use our website.
- Unless you choose not to receive promotional materials from FunctionFox, we may notify you of special promotions, new products or services, or other information that might be of interest to you.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law or if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, respond to claims, or protect the rights, property or safety of our company, employees, customers, or the public.
- By using this website, you understand and agree that we may retain the information we collect from this site indefinitely, and that we may store and access it to contact you. You also agree that FunctionFox may use this information for direct marketing (unless you decline to receive direct marketing from us).
What are cookies and why do you use them?
Is my information safe?
FunctionFox maintains a secure online environment so you can safely provide information, purchase services, and access information. We have in place stringent security protocols to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of any information. We consider your information sensitive and private and we are committed to handling it with the utmost care. Your data is transmitted via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) with the same level of encryption used by major credit card and financial institutions around the world. If you would like more information about our security procedures, see our Security page or contact email@example.com.
If you authorize us to send you promotional materials, we may do so using either the email or the mailing addresses you provided on the billing information screens. From time to time we may notify you of special promotions, new products or services, or other information that may interest you. We do not share any information you provide to us, including your email and mail addresses, with any companies outside FunctionFox except where indicated above.
Does FunctionFox look at or share my proprietary data?
- No. FunctionFox does not view, analyze, share or otherwise access the proprietary data entered by any of its customers. Only customer service representatives and technicians are able to access customer information for the purpose of troubleshooting and maintaining your account upon written or verbal request.
- FunctionFox uses secure servers located off site, to which only our technicians have access.
- Passwords are changed regularly to prevent unauthorized access by anyone to any information stored by FunctionFox for its customers.
- We encouraged you — and all our customers — to change passwords and usernames regularly as a security precaution.
- The data storage facility has been designed to provide the highest level of security; protection against fire, flood and earthquake; and has full power backup.
- Data is backed up off site regularly.
For more information please regarding data storage, see our Data Security Q&A page
What if I have additional questions regarding privacy?
You can contact us at any time to discuss any additional questions regarding the privacy of your personal and company information. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll-free at 1.866.369.8463
What if I don't want to receive promotional material?
If you don’t want to receive any promotional information from FunctionFox, just send an email to email@example.com requesting that we no longer send you promotional materials, or use the unsubscribe link in our email newsletters.
What if I want to change my information?
Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll-free at 1.866.369.8463 telling us the changes you would like to make.
How do I contact FunctionFox?
You can contact us at any time to change your personal information, to let us know not to send you promotional material, or to ask any questions regarding your account, data, privacy, or general needs.
Send Email: email@example.com
FunctionFox Systems Inc.
#2-415 Dunedin Street
Victoria, BC, Canada